none
View RDL files through IE

Question

• Is it possible for other employees at my work to view and print and rdl files I have created, through Internet explorer.

I am the only person with RS load onto their machine
    Monday, August 10, 2009 3:53 PM

Answers

• In the report manager, you can click a report then browse to the properties tab and you will have a link, "Edit", that you can click to get the RDL file.
    Monday, August 10, 2009 3:58 PM
  • Hi Mark,

Yes, it is possible for others to view and print the rdl files created by you.
    Just deploy your reports in your local system since RS is installed only in your system. And then using the Report Manager, the other employees can connect to your system and view/print the deployed reports (rdls).

Regards,
    Shalin
    Kapadia Shalin P.
    Monday, August 10, 2009 4:40 PM

All replies

• In the report manager, you can click a report then browse to the properties tab and you will have a link, "Edit", that you can click to get the RDL file.
    Monday, August 10, 2009 3:58 PM
  • Hi Mark,

Yes, it is possible for others to view and print the rdl files created by you.
    Just deploy your reports in your local system since RS is installed only in your system. And then using the Report Manager, the other employees can connect to your system and view/print the deployed reports (rdls).

Regards,
    Shalin
    Kapadia Shalin P.
    Monday, August 10, 2009 4:40 PM