none
Page number with Table of Contents in ssrs 2008

Question

• Am i able to get page no of TOC in reports for particular page that had sat in particular page

Contents

1.ABC            1

2.XYZ             3

Thanks

Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:24 AM

All replies

• Not quite sure if you can do that. However, you can try using the Document Maps feature in SSRS: http://www.msbiguide.com/?p=197

Best Regards,
    Dattatrey Sindol (Datta)

Blog  | Facebook  | Twitter  |
    "Please mark the post as answered if it solves your problem."

Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:59 AM
  • Hi,

You can not do it directly in SSRS .I think you must be combining different report in one document or PDF , please correct me if i am wrong.You can try by getting page numbers for all reports from the database and then you can have in table of content as well.we have used in the same way , as we are combining all reports into a single PDF file.

*Regards*
    *Samay Shrivastava*
    *Please mark it as Answered if it answered your question or mark it as Helpful if it helped you solve your problem.*

Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:09 AM
  • Hi,

Looks like this question has been answered on this thread: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingservices/thread/2bdac50c-e235-46aa-80ce-06357e5f3f40

Best Regards,
    Dattatrey Sindol (Datta)

Blog  | Facebook  | Twitter  |
    "Please mark the post as answered if it solves your problem."

Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:14 AM
  • Hi SubaChids,

Just as Dattatrey posted above, in Reporting Services, we can create a document map which provides a set of navigational links to report items in the rendered report. So, we can click links in the document map to jump to the report page that displays that item. 
    When add links to the document map, we can set the “DocumentMapLabel” property of the report item to text that you create or to an expression that evaluates to the text that you want display in the document map. However, it is not supported displaying page number in the document map, since the page number is the global variables which can be used only in the page header and page footer.

For more information, please see:
    Adding a Document Map

Regards,
    Fanny Liu

Fanny Liu

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:13 AM