I have a Problem in SSRS E mail Timed Subscriptions the emails are not sent to destinations but i can view the message in Mysubscription list as like "Your mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org successfully". The mails are sent to Bad mail folder so i could not get mails in email@example.com. exept gmail account mails i can recive my mymail at firstname.lastname@example.org but here is one more problem that is most of the report mals consider as spam mails.
- This is my email configuration SMTP server: smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com ; Delivery method: Send to local pickup directory ; Sender Address: email@example.com
- My SMTP Server are working fine for Outlookexpress, i am also received my ssrs reports only my gmail accounts.
- I could not found no error message in report server log files.
- My badmail folder have some error messages .BDR : Unable to deliver this message because the follow error was encountered: "This message is a delivery status notification that cannot be delivered.".The specific error code was 0xC00402C7.The message sender was <>.The message was intended for the following recipients. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Error message .BAD:From: postmaster@Systemname.Domain.COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:26:38 +0530
Content-Type: multipart/report; report-type=delivery-status;
X-DSNContext: 7ce717b1 - 1386 - 00000002 - C00402D1
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
This is a MIME-formatted message.
Portions of this message may be unreadable without a MIME-capable mail program.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=unicode-1-1-utf-7
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.
Reporting-MTA: dns;Username.Domain.COM Received-From-MTA: dns;Systemname.Domain.COM
Arrival-Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:35:08 +0530
Received: from mail pickup service by Systemname.Domain.COM with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:35:08 +0530
Thread-Topic: Test Report for Email was executed at 21/07/2010 7:35:08 PM
Subject: Test Report for Email was executed at 21/07/2010 7:35:08 PM
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:35:08 +0530
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4657
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jul 2010 14:05:08.0375 (UTC) FILETIME=[BA01BA70:01CB28DD]
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Related sugessions are welcome,
Thanks in advance,
It seemed that you have no an existing remote SMTP server. If so, you should switch to using a local SMTP service. See http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159155.aspx for more information about this. Read and follow http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345234.aspx for how to configure a local SMTP for the report server.
Hope this helpfully,
Thanks for u r valuable Reply.I am tried different combinations using remote SMTP as well as local SMTP services. But i could not get expected results but i have alittle improvement that ie now the emails can reaches to rediffmail and gmail accounts with some late comming mails but yahoo account are not received the mails. (Note: Firewalls are disbled)
pls give any sugessions.
I am facing ____ lot of issues in SSRS mailing functionality. Can you please explain me at email@example.com.
my questions are
- does the service acc or execution acc has anything to do?
- i faced two errors "email address is not valid" for the send email
- eror is "access denied" for the save to pickup directory
i am in big trouble.
please help me.
thnx in advance....
Hopefully this will get to you now that it is about a year later. SSRS on SQL05 sends out email to many people in our company and has been doing that for at least a year and very successfully. All of a sudden on 6/29/2011 all emails are going to the recipents Junk folder in their Outlook. My network admin people say nothing has been changed on the servers. All the mail currently is on the same network as the email and SQL server.
I was told this was not the correct forum for this kind of a problem but I see it at least used to be.