none
Login failed for user "XXX" Reson : Login Failed to open the Explicitly specified database. [CLIENT:<name pipe>]

Frage

• I had removed all managed instances then removed UCP successfully on my one of the server(serverA).

Afer removing UCP, I had configured UCP on another server(ServerB) with same all managed instances. It worked fine.

But when i checked SQL Log next day on ServerA, it was logging error every two minutes that "Login failed for user "XXX" Reson :Login failed to open the explicitly specified database.[CLIENT:<Name pipe>]"

I had ran SQL Profiler and found that error was failing because user was trying to connect "sysutility_mdw" database which i had detached after removing UCP.

To resolved this error i had disabled all SQL Agent jobs and disable Data Collection service also, but still it was logging same error.

today I have created database with same name "sysutility_mdw", and now SQL Server is not logging error anymore.

My Question : Does anyone know why this error popup when i detached database?

Thanks

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011 22:46

Antworten

Alle Antworten