none
Silverlight

Question

• i did silverlight application i used services. if i run the application,im getting just-in-time debugger error.

how i can solve this???????

Monday, December 13, 2010 12:32 AM

Answers

• You will need to supply more detail, also this is the wrong forum for your question. This is the WCF RIA Services forum, not a general WCF forum.

Monday, December 13, 2010 11:50 AM

All replies

• Hi

What error your getting, please give more detail

1. What service u r using (WCF or Webservice)

2.  and tell me which line u r getting error..

Monday, December 13, 2010 12:54 AM
  • we used WCF Service

i got TargetInvocationException was unhandled by User Code

void webservice_GetEmpdetailsCompleted(Object sender, GserviceRefernce1.GetEmpdetailsCompletedEventArgs e)

{

datagrid1.ItemsSource= e.result

}

Monday, December 13, 2010 1:02 AM
  • I used WCF Service

i got TargetInvocationException was unhandled by User Code

void webservice_GetEmpdetailsCompleted(Object sender, GserviceRefernce1.GetEmpdetailsCompletedEventArgs e)

{

datagrid1.ItemsSource= e.result

}

Monday, December 13, 2010 1:06 AM
  • You will need to supply more detail, also this is the wrong forum for your question. This is the WCF RIA Services forum, not a general WCF forum.

Monday, December 13, 2010 11:50 AM
  • As you mentioned a target invocation exception usually happens when a method has been invoked using reflection since Visual Studio Form designer run the default constructor and InitializeComponent method of your form whenever it wants to display the form designer it's invoking this method using reflection and therefore you are getting a target invocation exception.A target invocation exception usually doesn't provide good information because it's a general exception that doesn't explain what exactly goes wrong and you should refer to its inner exception to see what is the real problem.

Friday, January 28, 2011 7:03 AM