none
Not Valid XAML

Question

• My Blend evaluation lic expired, maybe, 2 months ago. Now, my company has bought new licenses. First time I've tried to open the solution (that's running without problem on Visual Studion) on Blend, I find the next error in all my XAML's:

Spanish Message: No se admite el tipo [Tipo] en los proyectos Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

On english, it could be: [Type] (it could be UserControl, Grid, Canvas...) is not allowed in WPF projects.

With my evaluation Lic, I hadn't this problem.

Any help?  

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:08 AM

Answers

•  1605 means it thinks the product isn't installed.  it sounds like you might have tried to install overtop of the trial version.  in any case, i'd start by uninstalling, reinstalling (be sure to use the license key you purchased) and then try again.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:57 AM

All replies

•  did you install service pack 1 for blend?

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:17 AM
  • Ooops, It could be.

But, when i try, installer returns

error code 1605

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:27 AM
  •  1605 means it thinks the product isn't installed.  it sounds like you might have tried to install overtop of the trial version.  in any case, i'd start by uninstalling, reinstalling (be sure to use the license key you purchased) and then try again.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:57 AM
  • Hi Jestrada.villegas,

How's your issue going?   You'd better follow Ccoombs's suggestion.  Below is the link to Microsoft Expression.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:22 AM
  • Really, I don't know. The problem is now on my Company IT Departament... if I have new information, I'll post.

Thanks for your attention. 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:35 AM