none
2104 Problem running Silverlight for Netflix

Question

• I've posted before on this problem but the answer(s) were not sufficient to solve the problem.  When running Netflix on a Mac (Lion OS), error code 2104 appears and any movie chosen doesn't play.  The instructions to resolve this problem definitively don't work:

• close all browsers; go to Library/Internet Plug-ins; delete Microsoft Silverlight; empty trash; restart Netflix movie
    • verify permissions

I've done this multiple times in various combinations of Safari or Chrome, restarting the computer, clearing all cache, downloading Silverlight and installing it myself, etc.  Same problem.  'Go to forum'?  I don't see anything there that resembles an answer that would crack problem.  

Any ideas?  I would be most grateful to hear them!

Bill

Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:33 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Bill,

Thanks for your post.

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue and will reply you on the duplicate post at

http://forums.silverlight.net/t/257848.aspx

Best Regards,

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:25 AM
  • I am getting the same error, 2104 when attempting to use Netflix in the Firefox browser. I am running Mac OSX Lion and I too have uninstalled and reinstalled Silverlight a number of times.
    Saturday, December 22, 2012 6:08 AM