none
New Super Shoot Em Up Game

Answers

• Very nice game, I like the graphics and sound also the intergration with a high score server is also a very good addition. Good work.

Jason

Friday, February 05, 2010 10:18 AM
  • Nice game. You give the impression that you've created two games in very short time. Are you using flixel or another game engine?

Friday, February 05, 2010 11:14 AM

All replies

• Very nice game, I like the graphics and sound also the intergration with a high score server is also a very good addition. Good work.

Jason

Friday, February 05, 2010 10:18 AM
  • Nice game. You give the impression that you've created two games in very short time. Are you using flixel or another game engine?

Friday, February 05, 2010 11:14 AM
  • Thanks for your comments!  With regards to developing the two games in a short time, the truth is I've developed them side-by-side, working on the shoot-em-up one week and then chaos the next week.  Its taken a month or so in total.   My next task is a Flash version....

Friday, February 05, 2010 12:54 PM
  • Very cool games!

It's amazing what you did in such short amount of time. Congrats!

Friday, February 05, 2010 1:20 PM
  • Great and fun game. Respect!
    Friday, February 05, 2010 1:40 PM
  •  The game looks excellent, some great work :) Really enjoyed playing this one!

Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:15 AM
  •  O wow....this is really fun!!!!!! i love the fact is that it is similar to bomerman~~!!! a classic game

Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:38 PM
  •  Hey Thanks for posting your game. Its looking pretty good. I was actually suprised how well the sound quality is. Great work. Keep it up!

Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:19 PM
  •  Great work.  Hopefully the flash version will be just as good.  Sounds like you have a busy month ahead of you.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:14 PM
  •  very nice game.. can you please let me know how to add it on my webpage?

Thanks.

Thursday, February 25, 2010 11:08 AM
  • Thanks for all your positive feedback guys!  With regards to hosting the game on your own website, can you email/private message me your website details?

Friday, February 26, 2010 3:22 PM
  • Hey,

Wow - that is an impressive game.  Nice combo of graphics, sound and game play.   It has a classic feel to it - but yet still feels new.

Take care,

Susan

Monday, March 01, 2010 12:19 AM
  • Looks nice ... does it have a multi player mode?
    Monday, March 01, 2010 4:38 AM
  •  this is a good game, I enjoyed it, carry on the good work.

Monday, March 01, 2010 6:51 AM
  • Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
    Impressive! The graphics are really. It’s new - yet very classic. Any plans for a two player version? Nice work. 
    Monday, March 01, 2010 7:44 AM
  • Great fun! really enjoyed this, good job, reminds of a game i used to play decades ago, would love to see a multiplayer mode!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:47 AM
  • Very cool, how did you get started using the tools you are using?  I have a son who's interested in developing games and it's been a challenge to find the right one.

Thanks,

Brad

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 2:50 AM
  • Great game. Congratulations! Chris from http://www.aphotoquest.com
    Saturday, March 06, 2010 9:26 AM
  • Cheers guys for your comments,

mepfuso/Smithy76:

It'd be great to do a multiplayer mode, it could certainly be done.  The only issue is the lack of multiplayer server software, something along the lines of SmartFoxServer for Silverlight would be great to make multiplayer games easier.  Anybody know of a Silverlight equivalent to SFS?

eglobalbrad:

The only tools I use are VS2008 and a very old version of paint shop pro!  It also helps that my job involves making Flash games too so I spend less time thinking "how am I going to do this" and more time thinking "what should I do to make this better".  The following will help your son get started with Silverlight game development:

http://www.bluerosegames.com/brg/silverlight_game_development.aspx

Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:39 AM
  • dang... that's it (those are all the tools you use)? well.. i got the same tools so I guess I can't slack up
    Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:17 PM