none
alpha to beta 1 problem

Question

• Hi everybody!

Here is my problem: I 've developped a web site whit some Silverlight application in it. I call silverlight application with the asp:Silverlight tag..

Now I've passed to beta 1 version then, after correcting the code, creating a new Silverlight project and paste all code in place, i've some difficulties to make my site running correctly.

I've got the next error when starting it:

The base class includes the field 'Menu', but its type (System.Web.UI.SilverlightControls.Silverlight) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.SilverlightControls.Silverlight).

When i put the silverlight control in design mode i've got directly an error and in source mode nothing but this at execution. I think it's probably a mismatch between references (alpha ones and beta ones) but, i think that all références were changed when i installed the bet version..

NB: the website is the same that the last one just change de silverlight project (web site: asp futures extension 3.5)

le kurde

Monday, March 17, 2008 6:32 AM

Answers

• ok I've resolved the probleme, first, creta a basic asp web site (not futures extension).

For the triggers, it just a little changed no canvas.triggres anymore but directly the storyboard in canvas.Resources

Monday, March 17, 2008 8:45 AM

All replies

•  Problem resolved! I've simply create a new website, the best way to clean bad references ^^

But I've got another probleme now!!

Additional information: Invalid Property: Canvas.Triggers. [Line: 69 Position: 22]

Triggers doesn't exist anymore??? 

Monday, March 17, 2008 6:52 AM
  • another error now 

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'System.Web.UI.SilverlightControls.Silverlight' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\882d2062\cdf2362f\assembly\dl3\490f3b11\002e2129_3f79c801\System.Web.Silverlight.DLL' and 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\3.6.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll'

The probleme is that I use scripManager and Update panel in my web site so i can't doing silverlight without it! (script manager) but Silverlight controls seems to be referenced in both references!! What can I do?

Thanks

le kurde

Monday, March 17, 2008 7:25 AM
  • ok I've resolved the probleme, first, creta a basic asp web site (not futures extension).

For the triggers, it just a little changed no canvas.triggres anymore but directly the storyboard in canvas.Resources

Monday, March 17, 2008 8:45 AM