none
[Async_ExceptionOccurred]

Question

• The following error occurs randomly in production .And it's not frequent error occurs once a day or two

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]

Arguments:

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60531.0&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()

at OpusCMC.UI.Silverlight.ForensicAppraisal.ValuationCalcsService.CalculatePurchaseLTVCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()

at OpusCMC.UI.Silverlight.ForensicAppraisal.Views.Sfl.<CalculatePurchaseLtv>b__4a(Object ppLTVSender, CalculatePurchaseLTVCompletedEventArgs calculateLTVCompletedEventArgs)

at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)

at OpusCMC.UI.Silverlight.ForensicAppraisal.ValuationCalcsService.ValuationCalcsServiceClient.OnCalculatePurchaseLTVCompleted(Object state)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:54 AM

Answers

• The following error occurs randomly in production .And it's not frequent error occurs once a day or two

For the error occurs once a day or two,so I think it is not caused by silverlight application.

I suggest you to create console project and then call the WCF service to see whether it is ok.

If it is also not a WCF problem, please try another OS to deploy the application and make sure the network is ok.

Friday, December 23, 2011 1:58 AM

All replies

• Try Fiddler to Find Proper Error. 

It is helpful to me find out bugs in my Silverlight application.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:02 AM

For the error occurs once a day or two,so I think it is not caused by silverlight application.

I suggest you to create console project and then call the WCF service to see whether it is ok.

If it is also not a WCF problem, please try another OS to deploy the application and make sure the network is ok.

Friday, December 23, 2011 1:58 AM