none
animation with continuity

Question

•  I made an animation with expression Blend but I would like that this animation will move continuously. After the end I want that the animation will start again and so on.

Could somone help me for that?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:31 AM

Answers

•  Hi,

If you want to make the element fade back into view after it vanishes, set the AutoReverse property to true.  and make the animation repeat indefinitely, set its RepeaterBehavior property to Forever. Like below:

<DoubleAnimation From="1.0" To="0.0" Duration="0:0:1"   AutoReverse="True" RepeatBehavior="Forever"/>

Friday, March 20, 2009 4:26 AM

All replies

•  there's a property in storyboard called RepeatBehavior, which can be set to Forever.  i think there's a bug in SL2 that causes it not to work, though.  i'm not sure if the bug carried over into SL3.

you might be able to wire up the storyboard's completed event and restart it every time it completes.  haven't tried it myself, but its worth a shot.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:37 PM
  •  I was trying but I didn't know how to do it by the right way.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:16 AM
  •  Hi,

If you want to make the element fade back into view after it vanishes, set the AutoReverse property to true.  and make the animation repeat indefinitely, set its RepeaterBehavior property to Forever. Like below:

<DoubleAnimation From="1.0" To="0.0" Duration="0:0:1"   AutoReverse="True" RepeatBehavior="Forever"/>

Friday, March 20, 2009 4:26 AM