none
Different working emulator - real phone

General discussion

• Hello, this is my first thread, I´m learning how to create applications for windows phone and I´m having some troubles.

Currently, I´m creating a simple audio-quotes app, You press different buttons and different sounds are played.

Te code I´m using in .xaml is:

<Button Content="content" Height="119" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="12,50,0,0" Name="button1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="233" Grid.Row="1" Click="button1_Click" />

<MediaElement Grid.Row="2" Height="120" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="308,96,0,0" Name="media1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="160" Source="Sounds/media1.mp3" AutoPlay="False" Grid.RowSpan="2" />

associated with this xaml.cs:

private void button1_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

{
    media1.Play();
    }
    And I have the same code for more quotes (obviously changing names and positions).
    When I run it on the Emulator, it works fine, but when I run it on my phone, just 3 of the sound files are played, the other buttons just don´t do anything.
    The sounds are in the same file format (.mp3), and they are as incrustated resources and always copy.
    I don´t understand where´s the mistake, someone have an idea? Sorry about my English, I´m learning it too.

Saturday, February 18, 2012 12:02 PM

All replies