none
EME Glassy RC 1.0 Player White Line Graphic

Question

• I was successful at getting my Expression Media Encoder app uploaded and working on Silverlight Streaming. Awesome Microsoft and thanks for the use of the bandwidth.

However, after having shifted the hosting from my servers to yours I discovered a thin white line appeared on the Glassy RC 1.0 player's left side.

Anyone else experience or know anything about this? Obviously you need to put the player against a non white background to notice the line. I've included an image with a couple of pixels of the non white background to permit viewing the graphics anomoly. Look carefully at the left side of the player, the thin white line is visible. This does not occur when I host the player on my servers. Otherwise Silverlight streaming is top.!!!

White_Line_Glassy_RC1_EME_via_Silverlight_Streaming

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:23 PM

All replies

• I've passed this on to the PM owner... Either he or I will get back to this thread with a complement of info...

Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:39 PM
  • Great, I just looked at the image I posted in the thread.. Please do not confuse the image and the white line I am talking about to the very left of the player. The image is of sun rays against a swimming pool and is 100% normal.

The white line I am referencing is the one solid vertical line that extends from the uper left to the bottom left and must be about 1 or 2px in width.

Best Regards,

Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:58 PM
  • Yes, got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:32 PM