none
Microsoft.Windows.Controls.dll download!

Question

• Hi,

Where I can find Microsoft.Windows.Controls.dll to download, it was working fine on my machine and then I received auto update for silverlight which overrides the Silverlight directory and my all custom dlls gone. I found Microsoft.Windows.Controls.Watermarkedtextbox.dll but I am unable to find this one. Can anyone help me please to share this assembly.

Regards

--Junaid

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• The controls in the silverlight toolkit use to be in the microsoft.windows.controls.dll.  The March 2009 version of the toolkit moved the controls to system.windows.controls.dll

http://silverlight.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Silverlight%20Toolkit%20March%202009%20change%20list

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:25 AM
  • i'm not sure, but now it's looks like i can't use HierarchicalDataTemplate in XAML with this update and System.Windows.Controls library so on. But when i add to my references Microsoft.Windows.Controls library, it's working. Is it possible? or i do something wrong?
    Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:55 AM
  • hi,

i m using the WPF charting toolkit. want to apply styles for the pie chart to apply the configurable color to the piechart.

Error	1	The tag 'PieSeries.StylePalette' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:System.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization.Charting;assembly=System.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization.Toolkit'. 
    i m getting this error.
    as you suggested i am using:
    xmlns:charting="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization.Charting;assembly=System.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization.Toolkit"
    xmlns:datavis="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization;assembly=System.Windows.Controls.DataVisualization.Toolkit"
    xmlns:controls="clr-namespace:Microsoft.Windows.Controls;assembly=WPFToolkit"
    and the style :
    <chartingToolkit:PieSeries x:Name="XPieSeries" 
    DataContext="{Binding}" DependentValueBinding="{Binding Path=Value}" ItemsSource="{Binding Path=dataPie}" Visibility="{Binding IsPiechart}"
    IndependentValueBinding="{Binding Path=Key}">
    <charting:PieSeries.StylePalette>
    <datavis : StylePalette >
    <Style TargetType ="charting:PieDataPoint">
    <Setter Property ="Background"
    Value="Black">
    </Setter>
    </Style>
    </datavis:StylePalette>
    </charting:PieSeries.StylePalette>
    </chartingToolkit:PieSeries>

i am developing WPF application is not silverlight.
    please help me out how to apply a style to show the desired color for the pie chart.

Thanks in Advance.
    Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:36 PM