[RETIRED] SharePoint - Knowledge Network annonces
Thanks for your interest in this SharePoint forum. In order to better organize questions, communications, and conversations around SharePoint, we're actually going to close down (lock) this forum and would like to direct you to http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/sharepoint specifically for pre-SP 2010 discussions and questions, or http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/sharepoint2010 for discussions related specifically to SP 2010.
This forum (SharePoint Knowledge Network) will be locked (read-only) for any future posts, though the threads in here will still be visible as reference. In order to give people some time to make any last responses to current threads here, we'll push the lock date out 2 weeks to 6/7/2012.
[RETIRED] Project Server General annonces
Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Project family of products! If you’re looking for peer-to-peer support on Project, please go to one of the following public newsgroups:
- Microsoft Project General Discussion - microsoft.public.project
- Microsoft Project Server Discussion - microsoft.public.project.server
- Microsoft Project Developer Discussion - microsoft.public.project.developer
- Technical resources - Project TechCenter http://technet.microsoft.com/office/projectserver/
- Developer resources - Project Developer Portal http://msdn.microsoft.com/project/
- Generic product information – Microsoft Office Online http://office.microsoft.com/
- Project Partners and Solutions – Microsoft EPMConnect http://www.epmconnect.com/
These newsgroups have several years of history and thus provide very rich content. Also, thereare many professionals with very deep expertise in the Microsoft Project product family, including Microsoft Valued Professionals (MVPs), who frequently answer questions.
For more resources about the Microsoft Project family of products, please refer to:
SharePoint 2010 - General Discussions and Questions annonces
Are you a technology guru? Show us your solutions and become the TechNet SharePoint Guru for June 2013!!TechNet Wiki is looking for and celebrating the best of the best!
Is that you? Do you consider yourself an expert, or authority on SharePoint?
Show us your forum solutions and become MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY GURU OF THE MONTH!
This is an official Microsoft TechNet recognition program, where people such as yourselves can get the recognition you deserve, for the time you've given the community.
If you spend any amount of time crafting an awesome answer to a forum question, then why not get the most back for your efforts, by posting it to TechNet Wiki.
1) Please copy over any solutions you post here to TechNet Wiki.
2) Add a link to it on THE JUNE TECHNET GURU WIKI PAGE/a>, so we know you've contributed
3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a "Guru of the Month" in each technology.
This is a new initiative, currently only rewarding "textually" in the TechNet blogs, similar to Peter Laker's weekly contributor awards. Once you're "on our radar" and making your mark, you will probably be interviewed for your greatness, and eventually even invited into other TechNet/MSDN circles!
Either way, winning this award in your favored technology can only be good for your career! ;)
All you need to do is find any forum question you have ever answered (either with a blog post or in the forum thread). Then turn it into a Wiki article in June 2013, and add it to the list on the June TechNet Guru Wiki page!
For more information on the benefits, recognition points, and glory of posting to TechNet Wiki, please read this sticky note.
Feel free to ask any questions below.
Thanks in advance!
- Thread le plus récent
- Publication la plus récente
- Nombre total de votes
- Total des réponses