none
Meeting Workspace - Attendee List

Question

• Hello..

I use SharePoint 2010 / Outlook 2010 / Exchange 2010 and create a Meeting Workspace from Outlook.

The invited attendes are listed in the Attendees List. All invited people are in the same active directory.

If a User accepts the Meeting, the response is not tracked in the Attendess List

Is this an expected behaviour? Or should this work?

I also tried to first create the meeting workspace in sharepoint, and then attach this workspace to the meeting.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

patrick

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 5:27 PM

Answers

• Nope the attendee list is just a plain custom list that stores attendees. As far as I know it doesn't have any added functionality in terms of tracking attendees in Outlook which would be great.

I would love if someone could prove me wrong on this however...

Blog: www.sharepointanalysthq.com Twitter: @michalpisarek
    Wednesday, February 09, 2011 5:29 PM

All replies

• Nope the attendee list is just a plain custom list that stores attendees. As far as I know it doesn't have any added functionality in terms of tracking attendees in Outlook which would be great.

I would love if someone could prove me wrong on this however...

Blog: www.sharepointanalysthq.com Twitter: @michalpisarek
    Wednesday, February 09, 2011 5:29 PM
  • Hi,

Mine it works fine and I can track the response.  However, I just noticed that my Meeting Workspace only tracks Attendees when they replied from Outlook.  If they replied from a BlackBerry, then SharePoint did not track the response.

Hmmmm... Has anybody seen this behaviour? 

Outlook 2010 tracks all the responses fine but SharePoint doesn't seem to take the ones coming from a BB.

Any ideas?

Antonio

Antonio Segovia
    Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:13 PM