none
workflow is going back after trying to create it

Question

• i have this workflow from a sharepoint list.

When i invoke a  method tho create a task, after execute the code it go back from the workflow desing and do nothing

this the task method i invoke:

private void createTaskQuoteSuppliersOne_MethodInvoking(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                this.createTaskQuote_Suppliers_One_TaskId = Guid.NewGuid();
                this.createTaskQuote_Suppliers_One_TaskProperties.Title = "Order Shipping with ID: " + id;
                this.createTaskQuote_Suppliers_One_TaskProperties.AssignedTo = currentUser;

LogComment("Shipping Status Task Create");
                setTaskPermissions(createTaskQuote_Suppliers_One_SpecialPermissions, this.createTaskQuote_Suppliers_One_TaskProperties.AssignedTo);
            }
     //after thsi point i got  the onchangetask method
    private void LogComment(string logMessage)
            {
                SPWorkflow.CreateHistoryEvent(workflowProperties.Web, this.WorkflowInstanceId, 0, workflowProperties.Web.CurrentUser, new TimeSpan(), "Update", logMessage, string.Empty);
            }

private void setTaskPermissions(HybridDictionary boundDictionary, string sTaskOwner)
            {
                boundDictionary.Clear();
                boundDictionary.Add(sTaskOwner, SPRoleType.Contributor);
                boundDictionary.Add("NT AUTHORITY\\authenticated users", SPRoleType.Reader);
            }

o got no idea why is doing this, i actually just invoke the method because in this workflow some time i have to create 3 task for 3 diferents users so this create task is inside of a ifElseActivity  i got a pic of what happen when reach the end of the invoked code.

any suggestion.

• Edited by Necroft Saturday, April 28, 2012 12:32 AM
    Saturday, April 28, 2012 12:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Necroft,

Thanks for sharing the post.

I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue.

Thanks,
    Qiao

Qiao Wei

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 6:34 AM
  • I took a look at this and was not able to see what would be causing this. If you are still having issues with this and you cannot find an answer from the forum directly, please visit the link below to see the various paid support options available that may better meet your needs.

Link:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:08 PM