none
iFrames on Sharepoint 2010

Question

• Hi guys,i've been looking for information about SAP Portals iViews integration with Sharepoint 2010, but there's no much information about it. I know that i can use out-of-the-box integration using iFrames , but i haven't found information about how configure it in Sharepoint 2010 or what tool should i use to do it, whether Visual Studio 2010 or Sharepoint Designer 2010. Or may exist another solution, if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it very much.

br,

Marco Marín

Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:47 PM

Answers

• If its just a simple iFrame you are looking for use the built in web part already in SharePoint.  If you open a SharePoint 2010 site.  Click Site Actions... Edit Page... above click Insert... then click Web Part... on the left you should see 'Media and Content' click this... now you should see what is called 'Page Viewer' web part.  Click on this and click add.  It will add the web part to your page.  Now once its on your page.  Notice in the upper right corner of this web part is a drop down arrow.  Click this drop down arros and click edit web part.  On the right side of the page, you will see the config for the page viewer web part.  You should be able to place the url address to your SAP app and it will display in SharePoint.

Here is a link showing the page viewer web part.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-server-help/page-viewer-web-part-HA010024045.aspx

Good luck,

Gary

Gary Newman MCSE, MCT, CCNA MCDBA, MCAD, MCSA MCTS SharePoint 2007 Dev & Admin MCPD SharePoint 2010 Development
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:21 PM

All replies

• If its just a simple iFrame you are looking for use the built in web part already in SharePoint.  If you open a SharePoint 2010 site.  Click Site Actions... Edit Page... above click Insert... then click Web Part... on the left you should see 'Media and Content' click this... now you should see what is called 'Page Viewer' web part.  Click on this and click add.  It will add the web part to your page.  Now once its on your page.  Notice in the upper right corner of this web part is a drop down arrow.  Click this drop down arros and click edit web part.  On the right side of the page, you will see the config for the page viewer web part.  You should be able to place the url address to your SAP app and it will display in SharePoint.

Here is a link showing the page viewer web part.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-server-help/page-viewer-web-part-HA010024045.aspx

Good luck,

Gary

Gary Newman MCSE, MCT, CCNA MCDBA, MCAD, MCSA MCTS SharePoint 2007 Dev & Admin MCPD SharePoint 2010 Development
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:21 PM
  • Thank you very much Gary!!!! This information is very helpfull.
    Monday, May 16, 2011 10:41 PM