none
Aligning This week in pictures sharepoint web part to the center of the screen

Question

• Aligning This week in pictures sharepoint web part to the center of the screen
    Hi could anyone help me how to set "This week in Picture web part" pop-up to align in the center of the screen.
    Thanks in advance.
    Monday, July 18, 2011 2:37 PM

Answers

• So basically you want to center align the popup that is opening while clicking on "View Slide Show" link. This should be done by defining cordinates using javascript which I'm not sure if you would be able to customise the OOB webpart.

I would suggest you create your own webpart and that way you can achieve what you are trying to get.

Friday, July 22, 2011 7:36 PM

All replies

• Webparts are merely container. Webparts can be placed on a page within a contentPlaceHolder. You can design a page layout using HTML is such a way that your content place holder is aligned to the center. That way the content of the webpart will also come in center.

I'm not sure if I'm jumping into this without competly understanding the issue.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:54 AM
  • The webpart is centered perfectly. but when i click on " This week in pictures sharepoint web part" a popup shows up that sud be aligned in the center of the screen. with all the pics of the week. where u can navigate through. so do u have any thoughts how to make it centered.

Thanks in advance.

Mahesh

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:25 PM
  • So basically you want to center align the popup that is opening while clicking on "View Slide Show" link. This should be done by defining cordinates using javascript which I'm not sure if you would be able to customise the OOB webpart.

I would suggest you create your own webpart and that way you can achieve what you are trying to get.

Friday, July 22, 2011 7:36 PM