none
Timecard Management - Error: "List does not exist"

Question

• Hi,

I was using the Timecard Management Template to publish the solution on my server. It works fine. So I can add and edit projects, punch-In and punch-Out. I also can see the results, when entering the lists directly. But there still remains one issue. In the project details page I get an error instead of the projects list: "List does not exist. The page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user."

The list exists definitly. I think the mistake must be in the webpart configuration. But how can I reconnect? I did not found anything like that in the webpart edit dialog.

Kind regards
    Patrick

kapaya software gmbh www.kapaya.com
    Friday, November 26, 2010 12:51 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Timecard Management Application Template is meant to be used with English versions of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 only.
    SharePoint 2010 version of Timecard Management Application Template is not released yet.

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the post that helps you or click 'Unmark as Answer' if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Regards,
    Nishant Shah
    Microsoft Online Community Support
    Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:05 AM

All replies

• Timecard Management is not one of the included templates. If you got from techsol, it probably is not compatible with your loacle (if I recall, yours is German).
    AK
    Friday, November 26, 2010 2:21 PM
  • Yes of course it is German but with the english language pack.

But is there no way to reconnect the webpart to the existing list. What I also find a bit strange is that the project list exists and is available by quick menu but not from the webpart?

Kind regards
    Patrick

kapaya software gmbh www.kapaya.com
    Friday, November 26, 2010 5:55 PM
  • Hello,

Timecard Management Application Template is meant to be used with English versions of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 only.
    SharePoint 2010 version of Timecard Management Application Template is not released yet.

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the post that helps you or click 'Unmark as Answer' if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Regards,
    Nishant Shah
    Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:05 AM
  • I am having the same issue. Is there any fix? Using 2010 version.

Crimsonfisted

Friday, August 10, 2012 7:15 PM
  • Hello Crimsonfisted,

As far as I am aware Timecard Management Application Template isn't released for SP2010 yet. Can you please provide a link to download SP 2010 version of Timecard Management Application Template so it can benefit all community members?

Regards,
    Nishant Shah

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:51 PM
  • I believe I found it here:

http://demo.sharesquared.com/PTPM/default.aspx

and if you scroll down, it is there. The My Calendar and Project Details (the most important piece!) do not work for me and I am not skilled enough to troubleshoot. This is one template my team where I work and my boss would be thrilled to have it work as is with no customization. It is just what we are looking for. Except for maybe a task drop down with the option to enter your own value.

Crimsonfisted

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:14 PM
  • This is the link to download the template that  I used:

http://spcatalog.net/spmpcat/Lists/Software%20Catalog/CustomDisplayForm.aspx?ID=25&ContentTypeId=0x01009A18EA2C641D8B42AA3669B1576718B8

Crimsonfisted

I think you might have to log in, but it was free. Some of the features aren't working for me though.
    Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:21 PM
  • ok, I found my zip file with the file. Can I upload it somehow? Where can I put it so you can get it?

Crimsonfisted

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:00 PM
  • Hello Crimsonfisted,

Thanks for the link, it points to a third-party site. As this isnt released by Microsoft so I may not be the correct person to comment on this.

Regards,
    Nishant Shah

Monday, August 20, 2012 11:25 AM
  • I found a copy of the file (yea!) on my computer. How can I get it to you?

Crimsonfisted

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:16 PM