26 июня 2012 г. 13:37
Hi we are unable to migrate our TFS 2010 collection to TFS2012
Receive the following message during the upgrade wizard...
"TF254024: No Databases for Team Foundation Server that can be upgraded were found on the following instance of SQL Server:....."
Server Migrating from is TFS2010 SP1 CU2 - 10.0.40219.371 (SP1 KB2643415), Running SQL 2008 R2 10.50.2796 (Enterprise)
Server Migrating to is TFS2012 RC - 11.0.50522.1, Running SQL 2012 11.0.2100 (Enterprise) on Windows 2012 RC Build 8400
I have performed the following Steps....
- On TFS2010 server stopped and detached a collection.
- Backup database
- Restore database to new server
- Run the TFS 2012 upgrade wizard, get error can find database.
What am I missing? My user account which running the wizard has dbo access configured.
Your help very much appreciated.
26 июня 2012 г. 14:32
The upgrade wizard is looking for a configuration database. At this point you have two options.
1. Go through the basic, standard, or advanced wizard and then attach your TFS 2010 collection and it will be upgraded on the attach.
2. Stop you TFS2010 server, back up all the configuration database and all of the collections (without detaching any collections), restore these databases to the new server, and then run the upgrade wizard.
I hope that helps,
- Помечено в качестве ответа G Howlett - Dealogic 27 июня 2012 г. 7:13