Learn, discuss, ask questions about Spec Explorer. Spec Explorer is a model-based testing tool that runs as an add-in to Visual Studio. Please participate freely and help us make the Spec Explorer experience even better!
Brand New Release! Spec Explorer 2010 3.5 now available
Hello! We are delighted to announce the newest version of Spec Explorer 2010, Release 3.5.
This release contains new / enhanced features including:
· Model change detecting: The model change detecting feature detects all model changes and decides if Spec Explorer needs to re-explore the model. For specific machines, if Spec Explorer detects any change in the model code, cord script files, or other inputs, or detects a tool version change, Spec Explorer will start a new exploration; otherwise, Spec Explorer will use existing exploration result files for current exploration viewing, test code generation, and user customized post processing. The UI has been updated to allow you to force Spec Explorer to re-explore the machines. This feature greatly improves the user experience by preventing unneeded lengthy validation and exploration events, which frequently happened in previous versions.
· Multiple machine processing: Now you can select multiple machines in Exploration Manager and explore, generate test code, or perform post processing tasks on them. For multiple machine processing, Spec Explorer generates a summary including all information of the batch-processing.
· Cord context menu: Spec Explorer adds a new context menu item “Go To Definition” in the Cord editor, which enables users to navigate to specific configurations and machines. This is part of an ongoing effort to improve the Cord editing user experience and the general integration of the tool with Visual Studio.
We hope you enjoy this release and look forward to hearing feedback from the Spec Explorer community.
This Forum Has Been Retired
Have your say with the Spec Explorer User Survey!Rob DuWors 6 mai 2010 21:42Hello Spec Explorers: We seek to gain a better idea of the Spec Explorer community and who is using the tool for what. We aim to bring you the best tool ever and your help will greatly appreciated if you could take a minute to fill in the Spec Explorer User Survey. With thanks, The Spec Explorer Team.
Filtrare şi sortareUtilizaţi aceste opţiuni pentru a restrânge lista de întrebări şi discuţii.
- 1114545Nico KicillofMicrosoft Employee31 martie 2010 21:07
- 017641Rob DuWors 26 octombrie 2009 04:55
- 11168Johannes-V 22 noiembrie 2012 03:29
- 11026Dharma11 27 noiembrie 2012 05:06
- 101180Dharma11 7 noiembrie 2012 16:07
- 1939uwe81 21 noiembrie 2012 09:59
- 21002Dharma11 13 noiembrie 2012 15:40
- 55378OneQuestionAtATime 27 ianuarie 2010 23:44
- 11635g17610 25 septembrie 2012 19:45
- 21532Dev__Null 16 septembrie 2012 17:42
- 85517Xiaoxing Zhu 18 iunie 2010 00:19
- 11588Dong Su 28 august 2012 17:07
- 31362lzh_ing 28 august 2012 15:09
- 01434DonBaechtel 8 septembrie 2012 01:37
- 01506DonBaechtel 8 septembrie 2012 01:35
- 11648DonBaechtel 17 august 2012 14:47
- 11558lzh_ing 21 august 2012 02:41
- 31654Dharma11 18 august 2012 01:30
- 01415Lance from AZ 20 august 2012 16:41
- 31581Dharma11 16 august 2012 15:30
- 66394Anne2009 10 decembrie 2009 16:59
- 41850Vivek.Vishal 24 iulie 2012 15:22