10 martie 2012 08:41
Rxx 1.3 is now available:
Note that there are several breaking changes in this release. See the full release notes for details (link below).
New features include:
- Supports the latest Rx Stable 1.0 and Experimental 1.1 releases.
- Supports Silverlight 5 and Windows Phone 7.1. New labs included.
- Major performance improvements for cursors and parsers, especially the SelectMany, And, All and Exactly operators.
- Fixed various parser operators to avoid stack overflows; e.g., And, All and Exactly.
- BinaryParser and BinaryObservableParser classes, related types, a ParseBinary extension method (Ix and Rx) and related labs.
- AtEndOfSequence parser operator (Ix and Rx).
- Stream.ToEnumerable extension methods.
- TcpClientExtensions, TcpListenerExtensions and ObservableTcpListener, including a corresponding lab.
- ObservableUserData, ContactsExtensions and AppointmentsExtensions classes for WP 7.1. New lab included.
- Socket extensions for EBAP.
- SqlCommand extensions.
- Value-based and time-based OrderBy, OrderByDescending, ThenBy and ThenByDescending extensions for IObservable<T>. New lab included.
- ObservableServiceAttribute and ObservableOperationAttribute, which support defining WCF service operations that return IObservable<T>. New lab included.
- ICommunicationObject extensions.
- INotifyCollectionChanged extensions for converting to CollectionNotification<T> and CollectionModification<T>.
- Scalar<T> type and a corresponding Scalar class with static factory methods.
- SampleIntrospective operator. New lab included.
All features: http://rxx.codeplex.com/documentation