9 martie 2012 12:55
I saw the apartment envioronment example in MSRS 2008 R3,but the apartment is just a mainfest with an xml simulation engine state file.There is also an associated assembly with the embedded resources.
Now ,in my project , first of all,I need to import a 3D model of my own about my lab just as the apartment envioroment example shows .The 3D model has already been done but I don't know how to import it to Robotics Studio.Further more I also need to create a robot entity in the virtual lab .
Is there any mothods? I need your help ,thank you!
29 martie 2012 01:42Proprietar
Simulation is covered in several places in the documentation including the creation of cutom entities. The book "Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio" is also a great resource.
I believe the easiest way to create a custom scene would be to start with the "SimulationEmptyProject.manifest.xml" save it as a new manifest. Then import your 3D model (you will need to convert it to a Collada file format).
Entities creation is also covered in the documentation. It is more involved, but once it exists, you can add it to the scene from the simulation UI
- Marcat ca răspuns de Gershon ParentOwner 29 martie 2012 01:42
- Anulare marcare ca răspuns de Gershon ParentOwner 29 martie 2012 01:42
- Editat de Gershon ParentOwner 29 martie 2012 01:42
- Propus ca răspuns de Gershon ParentOwner 29 martie 2012 01:42
- Marcat ca răspuns de Ashley Nathan FenielloMicrosoft Employee, Moderator 12 aprilie 2012 18:38