27 aprilie 2012 17:47Moderator
The April 2012 release contains updates made to Microsoft Exchange Server Protocols documents and the Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Standards documents since the January 2012 refresh. Both Microsoft Exchange Server Protocols documents and Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Standards documents are updated to include information about Microsoft® Exchange Server 15 Technical Preview and Microsoft® Outlook® 15 Technical Preview.
Exchange Server Protocol Documents links:
- Full documentation set (ZIP): Microsoft Exchange Server Protocols Documentation
- Summary of changes (PDF): [MS-OXCHGTR]
Exchange Server and Outlook Standards links:
- Full documentation set (ZIP): Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Standards Documentation
- Summary of changes (PDF): [MS-STANOXCHGTR]
Information for Exchange 15 Technical Preview and Outlook 15 Technical Preview:
The documents were updated to include preliminary applicability and implementation details for Exchange 15 Technical Preview and Outlook 15 Technical Preview. For information about differences between versions, see the behavior notes that are included in the Product Behavior appendix of each document. Note that a technology might change between preliminary and final document versions, and there are risks in relying on preliminary documentation.
The following new specifications were added to the Exchange Server Protocols documents:
- [MS-OXCEXT] : Client Extension Message Object Protocol Specification. This document specifies the Client Extension Message Object Protocol, which enables clients to access client extension data in a mailbox.
- [MS-XOAUTH] : OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol Extensions. This document specifies how applications can perform server-to-server authentication using a security token service.
The following known issues exist in the April 2012 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
- For optimal readability of the PDF documents, we recommend that they be opened and viewed by using Adobe Reader 10.0.
- Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9.
To access links, perform the following procedure:
- In Adobe Reader 9, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
- In the Categories list, click Documents.
- Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
- Editat de Tom Devey - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Moderator 27 aprilie 2012 18:10