Reactive Extensions (Rx) anunţuri
We're thrilled to announce the availability of Reactive Extensions v2.0 for the following platforms:
- .NET Framework 4
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.5 for Windows Store apps
- Silverlight 5
- Windows Phone 7.5
More information about the release can be found in this blog post.
Has your interest in Rx piqued because of the recent open sourcing (http://rx.codeplex.com/)?
Do you want to want a first-person account of the history and design philosophy of Rx?
What about some pair programming with Dr Rebcabin http://rebcabin.wordpress.com/?
Or hear about using Rx in the real world from our special guest TheMechanicalBride (http://themechanicalbride.blogspot.com/2009/07/introducing-rx-linq-to-events.html, http://www.yowconference.com.au/general/details.html?speakerId=3541), the longest living Rx user on the planet?
Then, sign up for the Rx tutorials at YOW!
Reactive Extensions (Rx) is a library available for .NET and developers, used to compose event-based programs using observable sequences and LINQ-style query operators. Visit the Rx product website to download the bits, read more details and watch in depth videos about the technology.
Feel free to post any questions regarding Rx on this forum.
Here is your chance to learn Rx and interact with @headinthebox and@xpaulbettsx (the co-author of the gentle Category Theory-free introduction to Rx and LINQ) http://qconsf.com/sf2012/presentations/show_presentation.jsp?oid=4602. We'll make the course super hands-on and try to answer all your questions.
If you sign up using discount code "meij100", we will take you out for drinks afterwards so you can even ask more questions.
Looking forward to see many of the Rx users in person.
We're happy to announce the first official release of Reactive Extensions v1.0 Stable and the latest release of v1.1 Experimental:
- Reactive Extensions v1.0.10621 SP1 Stable Release
- This is our official v1.0 product release, including the first Service Pack. How exciting is that?
- Reactive Extensions v1.1.11111 Experimental Release
- This is where we continue to experiment with new ideas. Stay tuned for more...
- Reactive Extensions v1.0.10621 SP1 Stable Release
LINQ to SQL anunţuri
Welcome to the forum for discussing LINQ to SQL. A few suggestions:
There are a few useful resources you also might want to check out:
- Make the subject line specific - "I'm stuck", "HELP" or "This query doesn't work" could easily mean somebody with the answer skipped it.
- Be polite when asking and responding to questions - we're all here to try and help each other
- When you have an answer please remember to mark it as such so people can filter down on who's still stuck and find answers to their problems
Some other forums that might be of help:
- MSDN Getting Started & Programming Guide
- Cheat sheet for C# and VB.NET (PDF)
- Customized code-generation templates
- List of additional LINQ to SQL resources
WCF Data Services anunţuri
Over the weekend the ASP.NET team released a Microsoft Security Advisory about a security vulnerability found in ASP.NET:
The WCF Data Services team looked into the issue and don’t believe there is any additional exposure to the vulnerability beyond what is exposed by ASP.NET. However, if the WCF Data Service is hosted in ASP.NET, it is quite possible that the vulnerability is present. If any users use the ASP.Net encryption logic to hide sensitive information from the client and use that encrypted data to make decisions in the WCF Data Service, they can run into this issue. Below are few examples:
· If you use an encrypted cookie to make decisions to which database to connect in CreateDataSource method
· If you use an encrypted cookie to figure out whether the user is an admin rather than using RoleManager in the server
· If you use an encrypted cookie to apply business logic in change/query interceptors
For a complete description of the vulnerability, please read Scottgu’s post on the subject:
WCF Data Services Development Lead
The WCF Data Services team is beginning to explore improvements and new features for our next release. As part of this process, it’s critical that we hear your feedback, as it helps us ensure that what we build actually meets your requirements in real-world scenarios. To enable this we’ve launched a new site that will allow you to interact more directly with the development team and provide input: http://dataservices.mswish.net .
The site’s pretty simple and self-explanatory – you can add a new feature request or vote for feature requests that are already there. We hope you’ll try it out and vote on the features you most want to see added. Finally, as features move from ideas into actual development we’ll post our thoughts and ideas to the team blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/astoriateam
Lead Program Manager, Microsoft
ADO.NET Managed Providers anunţuri
We view your organization as a key stakeholder in the process that we have to identify areas for future investments for SQL Connectivity components that address major development platforms, including ODBC, ADO.NET, JDBC and PHP. The feedback you provide is valuable and each response will be read and will be treated with utmost confidence. The survey can be found in the link below and will be available until 9th September, 2011 5:00 PM PST. http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22CS45XT9FE/.
SQL Connectivity Group Program Manager
ADO.NET DataSet anunţuri
For people who are posting questions on this forum, here are a couple of questions to ask to understand if this forum is the best place to ask your question
1) If you have a question about how to connect to a database using Ado.Net, the Ado.Net Data Providers forum is the correct place make a Post
2) If you are having Databinding issues and not using a Dataset, DataTable or DataView, here is an appropriate forum to make a Post
3) For issues that occur when using Visual Studio and dragging and dropping within VS, here is an appropriate forum to make a Post
4) If you have a question related to VB6 Data Access please proceed to the following Discussion group
Dataset - PM
- Cea mai recentă publicare
- Cel mai recent fir
- Total voturi
- Total răspunsuri