{Suggest} Its really disappointing that there is no X button to close metro apps or even ...

Discuţie generală

• All people are used to close or get rid of an application by using the X button so its very

substantial for users even if that button does not close but suspend the application but its very important

another thing that i noticed is a lot of graphical glitches starting from the unlock screen . when i am unlocking there is a big black square appear ender the unlock the disappear . and some of metro apps conflict some how with the metro itself i will try to record and video and show you the details as soon as possible .

My 1st care is best windows 8 that makes all people try , enjoy , and have good time using their new windows 8 version ! :D

29 februarie 2012 00:30

Toate mesajele

• The exit button, traditionally, is the responsibility of the author of full screen apps. You don't see a Windows exit button on top right in full screen games.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

29 februarie 2012 06:40