none
minimum RDS 2008 R3 system requirements

Întrebare

• Hi,

I was only able to find the system requirements for RDS4 on the website. However, I am working with RDS 2008 R3 so can someone please let me know the minimum requirements for a host computer such as processing power, memory e.t.c ?

Cheers,

Kasun.

Im new to the world of VPL. Hence why im here :)
    8 decembrie 2011 05:29

Răspunsuri

• We do not have any hard minimum requirements. Most modern computers (not more than a couple of years old) will be fine. I'd recommend Windows 7 with at least 2GB of memory. It will run on low-end devices like Netbooks (I have an ASUS Netbook that has an Atom processor).

Trevor

8 decembrie 2011 17:36
    Proprietar

Toate mesajele

• We do not have any hard minimum requirements. Most modern computers (not more than a couple of years old) will be fine. I'd recommend Windows 7 with at least 2GB of memory. It will run on low-end devices like Netbooks (I have an ASUS Netbook that has an Atom processor).

Trevor

8 decembrie 2011 17:36
    Proprietar
  • Thanks Trevor. I wanted to find out if my Aver aspire one with Atom N270 will work just fine.
    Im new to the world of VPL. Hence why im here :)
    8 decembrie 2011 23:27
  • Yes, an Atom works. You just have to be realistic about how much processing you want to do and adjust accordingly. For instance, on my Atom Netbook I can only get 5 frames per second of Skeleton Tracking with a Kinect. On a Core i5 laptop which costs a couple of hundred dollars more, I can get 25-30 fps.

Trevor

9 decembrie 2011 01:41
    Proprietar