quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012 08:36
I have an object on my form (let's say a picturebox). If I set the its size 0,0 then it is still on the form, but it is not anymore visible. How can I select it again to change back its size?
- Movido Esther FanMicrosoft Employee segunda-feira, 23 de abril de 2012 01:00 (From:Visual Studio Class Designer)
Todas as Respostas
quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012 09:10
Welcome to the MSDN forum.
You can try the following steps:
1. Right click the form, select the property, then property window appear
2. Select the pictureBox in the dropdown list that on the top of property window
3. Change the value of the size property of pictureBox
If I misunderstood anything, please feel free and let me know.
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
- Marcado como Resposta Andrei Pislariu quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012 09:18
quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012 09:18
I found it yesterday, but thanks for help. I realized that I'm so blonde..:))