terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2011 05:49Moderador
Thank you for posting in TechNet forum. The online problem solving can be relatively time consuming because it may demand several messages back and force to fully understand the symptom and background, especially at the very beginning. Here are a few suggestions that help you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible.
When You Ask
1. Selecting a good title which summarizes the specific problem you have. It will be the one of the main driving forces for others to want to actually read your item. Choosing a badly-formatted title will drive people away, thinking that since the title is so badly written, so must be the information and the question within the thread.
2. Provide all the necessary information in your initial post. The following information would be very helpful:
- Symptom description: Detailed description of the problem. If you receive any error messages, please let us know the exact error WORD BY WORD.
- Environment: The system environment, such as your OS/application version, your network topology, and your domain environment, etc.
- Any recent relevant configuration change(s): If the issue started to occur after installing any application/updates or changing the configuration, please let us know.
- Any additional information. Tell what you have done prior to asking your question. This will help us understand that you've done so far.
3. Write in a clear language. Avoiding spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. Don't type IN ALL CAPS, which in most cases is read as shouting and considered rude.
4. Keep with the same thread. Do not refer to a post you made last year, and above all, Please come back. There are hundreds and thousands of posts where we have seen people given great and wonderfully long answers yet no reply from the original poster.
5. Be courteous to reply, even if it's to say. "I've given up" or thanks that worked. (This helps the whole community when you do this, and makes the people who donate time, warm and fuzzies.)
Give Positive Feedback. Once you've received a correct answer to your question, either from a Microsoft employee, an MVP, or the community in general, pleases replies that the issue or question has been answered. And if possible mark the solution as answered: This step is important, since it lets other people benefit from your posts.
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
- Editado Stephanie LvModerator terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2011 05:56
Todas as Respostas
quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012 18:07Why not able to see "Ask a question" on the forums, temporarily unavailable?
looks like not, I don't see ask new question link any more.
- Editado George Zhou sexta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2012 15:48
quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012 22:22On the top right corner, orange and dark brown button.
domingo, 8 de abril de 2012 08:16hello , i have a same problem to take part in forums .
terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012 06:54
hi. it is very simple , follow the below levels:
1-in top right the corner of the page there is a brown link text :"Ask a question in the forums". click it.
2-write a subject which is related to your question in the "Title" TextBox.
3- choose (RadioButton) whether you want just "ask a question" or you want to "take part in a forum".
4-consider your question and write about according to some rules as Stephanie has indicated.
5-after your statement terminated, now you have to choose an item in the ListBox that has the closest relation to your topic ,
after you chose the first one , other ListBox will be displayed in details that again you should have to select one of those items.
6-at the end just click on "Submit" button to send your quesiton .
7-if you made a mistake and wanted to correct your information , just click on "Edit"button in top of your current textbox and revise it
you can also check the "Alert me "checkbox.
and whener you wanted to visit your inboxes to see whthere there is any respond to your question, click "My Alerts"in the
top right corner of your own personal profile.
Take it easy , you will success!
- Editado great ehsan terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012 06:58
quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2012 15:38