This material should not be considered as a complete coverage of the frequently asked questions. Its goal is to capture the high-level questions in the Open Protocol Specifications areas.
1. Who are the intended audiences for the documentation?
2. What are the goals of the technical documentation?
3. How is the documentation organized?
4. Where should I start?
5. What is the list of Overview documents?
6. What is the list of Reference documents?
7. How do these documents relate to previous programs like Microsoft Communication Protocol Program or Workgroup Server Program?
8. Why are there duplicated documents in the documentation set?
9. How can developers submit document-related issues?
10. Are there additional support options for implementers of the Open Protocols?
Tools & Utilities
11. What tools or utilities are available with the documentation?
12. Is sample code available for protocols?
A Microsoft está realizando uma pesquisa online para saber sua opinião sobre o site Msdn. Se você optar por participar, a pesquisa online lhe será apresentada quando você sair do site Msdn.