none
502 ERROR - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server

Pergunta

• Hi,

I am having a web role, which has an iframe. The iframe source url pointing to an html file stored in a blob. To make that works, I am using IIS rewrite module and ARR module using the following url

http://robindotnet.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/how-to-install-iis-application-request-routing-in-windows-azure/

This works in my local. When I publish the same project to azure, it is not working. It says "502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server." "There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server." error. Interestingly, when I run fiddler inside of the Webrole VM, everything works fine. I could also see the request url and corresponding redirection url in the fiddler.

Please let me know where is the issue. What fiddler is doing this magic.

Many Thanks, Thirumalai M

quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2013 06:02

Respostas