none
Access report

Question

• I would like to eliminate blank spaces on my access report.  For each group that= 0.00 i suppressed the fields. Now I have blank space.  Can shrink/can grow does not work.  How do I get rid of the blank space.
    Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:23 PM

Answers

• I would like to eliminate blank spaces on my access report.  For each group that= 0.00 i suppressed the fields. Now I have blank space.  Can shrink/can grow does not work.  How do I get rid of the blank space.

The can shrink/grow only applies to vertical size.  If you have a field to the left or right it will not shrink horizontally.

Post the SQL of your report source.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:19 PM

All replies

• IIF (expression, true part, false part)

see this video for further details

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBC3wlyQA4
    • Edited by Sandra VO Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:30 PM
    Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:30 PM

The can shrink/grow only applies to vertical size.  If you have a field to the left or right it will not shrink horizontally.

Post the SQL of your report source.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:19 PM
  • Hi chardog,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

How is it going with the problem?

Have a nice day.

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:56 AM