none
(Office Web Apps) unable to load One or more of the request types, Retrive the loader exception Property

Question

• Hello

I have a few and just a few problem with Office Web Apps Project

and what i have :

all of windows 7,8,server2012

Vs 2012.2 Ultimate (Update2)

EwsManagedApi.msi

officetools_bundle.exe

AspNetWebTools2012Setup.exe

IIS 7.0 & 8.0

and what I need :

just one central *.doc store on the server for intigrate manage letter in the office automation

what i have now :

unable to load One or more of the request types, Retrive the loader exception ...

when i trying to run the office web app project with vs 2012.2 ultimate

the project  : is the default of web apps project and no change the solution

{sorry for my eng}

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:57 AM

Answers

All replies

• Anybody there ?

when run the (Office Web Apps )  project 

i have  this error :

unable to load One or more of the request types, Retrive the loader exception Property

Monday, July 08, 2013 8:32 AM
  • Hi,

In order to fully understand the issue you encountered, could you list the detailed steps for us to repro the issue? Could you clarify how to create the project, what action you did in the project, and where the error shows?

Thanks!

Xiaoying

Xiaoying is a program manager in Microsoft Visual Studio Office Developer Tools team | This post is provided "as-is"

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 7:06 PM
  • Hello again thank for your response step by step 1.Open the Vs 2012.3 (update 3) 2.from project i choose the c# language and the Office/sharepointe 3.select web app project and then ok 3.5 select the word from the list (word , excel , ...) 4.Project is create 5.Click the run 6.i have this error unable to load One or more of the request types, Retrive the loader exception Property 7.when i set the web project as start up 8.the web page is show but i have no word and no app -------- when i opening the Microsoft samples and click run i have this error again and if i choose the web project as start up and set the home.aspx as start up page the page is show in browser but no office app or word file load
    Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:19 AM
  • Hi Farheekhte1,

Let me clarify and see if I understand your repro steps correctly, because I cannot repro the issue (so there may be some important steps I misunderstand from the repro):

1. Open VS2012 Update 3

2. Launch New Project dialog

3. In the New Project dialog, select Visual C# --> Office/SharePoint

4. Select "App for Office 2013" and click OK (the New Project dialog looks like below):

New Project dialog

5. In "Create app for Office" dialog, select "Task pane app" and select Word, of which the screen looks like below:

Create new app for Office dialog

6. After the project is created, hit F5, and you see the issue.

Please let me know if there's anything different from the above steps to repro your issue, or if the screenshot mismatches what you see on your screen.

Thanks,

Xiaoying

Xiaoying is a program manager in Microsoft Visual Studio Office Developer Tools team | This post is provided "as-is"

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 6:04 PM
  • Hello again

Yes the steps is right ... 

Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:01 AM
  • Hi,

Which version of the tools are you using? Could you try to uninstall the Office tools, and re-install it through http://aka.ms/OfficeDeveloperToolsForVS2012, then see if the issue is fixed? It looks like the tools are not appropriately installed on your machine, so some assemblies cannot be loaded correctly.

Thanks,

Xiaoying 

Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:45 PM
  • Hello Again

version of Tools is 11.0.60226.0 (124 MB)

the link http://aka.ms/OfficeDeveloperToolsForVS2012

is broken

thanks

• Edited by Farheekhte1 Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:38 PM insert the version
    Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:29 PM
  • Sorry. Please try this link: http://aka.ms/OfficeDevToolsForVS2012.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:54 PM