none
Unable to find the automatically update the workflow status checkbox

Question

• Working in SPD 2013 developing a SP 2010 Content Type Approval WF for Publish Global type of deployment.

I am having trouble with the Approval Status changing automatically during my Workflow.  Once an item is Approved the Approval Status changes to Draft.

From what I am reading I need to uncheck "automatically update the workflow status" but I cannot find that anywhere in the UI for this WF.

Bruce A. Jones Solutects LLC

Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your post, my understanding is that you were unable to find the automatically update the workflow status checkbox.

If you create workflow using SharePoint Designer 2013,

In SharePoint 2010 Platform workflow, you need to uncheck the checkbox as below:

In SharePoint 2013 Platform workflow, you need to uncheck the checkbox as below:

Thanks,

Linda Li                

Forum Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Linda Li
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, August 15, 2014 8:50 AM
  • Understood - I have seen that screenshot several times but as I stated I cannot find that checkbox.

Friday, August 15, 2014 10:29 AM
  • This should not have been marked as answered.  The checkbox does not exist in the UI for the workflow I am working on.

Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:04 PM