none
"Copy Last Page" Macro/VB

Question

• Hi there,

My office uses "concurrence tables" to route documents between multiple people.  The procedure is to copy the last page of the document and paste it as a new last page with an extra table stamped across the bottom.  If the 2nd-to-last page (aka, the last page of the original document) doesn't have enough room at the bottom for the table, I want to scale down the font of just the concurrence page until the table does fit.

Is my task better suited to macros, VBA, of something else entirely?  And, any tips/tricks/suggestions for implementation?  I hav programmed in Matlab and Java, but I have not done anything with VB or macros before, and I'm not sure what's possible or which tool would be better suited for the job.

Thanks,

Bryan

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:29 PM Move to more appropriate forum
    Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:19 PM

All replies

• I am sure that no one understands what you are asking.

What documents?  What tables?  Are you asking a question about MSWord?

I think you wanted to post in the Microsoft Office forum and not in the admin scripting forum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:39 PM
  • Yes!  I am asking about writing macros in MS Word, or possibly writing some kind of VB code that modifies Word documents.

I will re-post in a Microsoft Office forum.  Thanks!

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 8:11 PM