none
Print Shape Data in Visio 2010 Professional

Question

• Does anyone know how to extract the Shape Data that i've input into my Visio drawing?  I'm using Viso 2010 Professional, on Win 7 Ultimate.  I have seen in some other posts that I should be able to run a report from the Data tab; but there is no option to run reports on the Data tab in 2010!  Help!  I've spent a good amount of time putting this information into the Shape Data, can someone help me get it printed!  Thank you in advance for any and all help.
    Thursday, November 04, 2010 1:47 PM

Answers

• Shape reports are the last item on the Review Tab. You will get a choice to run an existing report or create a new one. When you create a new report, yuo can save it for later use.
    John... the original Visio MVP (since 1993) Visio.MVPs.org
    • Marked as answer by Sally Tang Friday, November 05, 2010 7:27 AM
    Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:02 PM

All replies

• Shape reports are the last item on the Review Tab. You will get a choice to run an existing report or create a new one. When you create a new report, yuo can save it for later use.
    John... the original Visio MVP (since 1993) Visio.MVPs.org
    • Marked as answer by Sally Tang Friday, November 05, 2010 7:27 AM
    Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:02 PM
  • As a second way:  If you add a shape data to a shape by right clicking or add an external data from xml or db, you are able to see shapesheet window from Window pane above. (developer mode) then you can access it with C# by accessing shape sheet window and its cells
    Friday, November 12, 2010 8:21 AM