none
Visio 2007 Product Key

Question

• I am new to Technet and was wondering if I am missing something. I recently downloaded Visio 2007 and can not find a Product Key, any Help?

Monday, December 10, 2012 10:52 PM

Answers

• AFAIK the keys are available on some versions of the MSDN subscriptions, (and with the release of v2013) new keys on TechNet for the down level versions (i.e. less than v2010) has been removed.

al

If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:54 PM

All replies

• right next to the button for downloading the image, is a button for requesting a product key.

al

If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP

Monday, December 10, 2012 11:20 PM
  • It states that there is no longer a key available for this product. Is this product no longer supported or is ther another method to getting a key?

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:10 PM
  • AFAIK the keys are available on some versions of the MSDN subscriptions, (and with the release of v2013) new keys on TechNet for the down level versions (i.e. less than v2010) has been removed.

al

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:54 PM