none
UPS WorldShip

Question

• Does anybody have experience interfacing UPS WorldShip with Access? I'm trying to create an interface whereby a user would scan a barcode for an OrderID, upon which I would retrieve the shipping information from an Access 2010 database into the WorldShip new-shipment form.

Thanx,

Darrell

Darrell H Burns

Friday, November 16, 2012 6:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Darrell,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

You may try to contact the UPS WorldShip Support at the following site:

WorldShip Support and Resource Center
    http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/techsupport/worldship/index.html 

Have a nice day.

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:49 AM

All replies

• I haven't worked with UPS, but did a similar demo for a client about a year ago using FedEx web services. I created a .NET addin for Access. FedEx had lots of samples on their website, once registered as a developer. I would think that UPS would have similar resources.
    Sunday, November 18, 2012 1:22 AM
  • Hi Darrell,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

You may try to contact the UPS WorldShip Support at the following site:

WorldShip Support and Resource Center
    http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/techsupport/worldship/index.html 

Have a nice day.

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:49 AM