none
InfoPath 2013: InfoPath cannot load the view. The view may have been modified to contain unsupported HTML such as frames.

Question

• Hello Folks,

I'm facing a strange behavior of InfoPath 2013 while using with SharePoint Designer 2013 to customize the forms. Whenever i open any SharePoint form to customize it in InfoPath 2013, it gives me error "InfoPath cannot load the view. The view may have been modified to contain unsupported HTML such as frames."

Just like all other folks, i also assumed that the forms are corrupted and i need to change the extension to *.cab and blah blah blah. But, when i noticed that the error is coming with new list forms, new workflow forms as well then i tried to research on the issue. Surprisingly, all forms are opening on my colleague's PC but not from my PC. We're using the same server, same SharePoint Production, same SharePoint Development and similar InfoPath. Infact, our system team has prepared both of us in a similar way. The only difference is OS, where he is using Win 8 and mine is Win 7 Pro.

Therefore, from last 1 week, i've to swap my PC with my colleague if i've to customize or update any form in InfoPath 2013. This is quite bizarre. Can someone let me know what's wrong with this issue?

Regards,

Sohaib

Sohaib Khan

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:08 AM

All replies