none
Solution Package status always "Deploying"

Question

• I have 2 WFEs and 1 AppServer. I am trying to deploy SolutionPackage on farm. They status always showing "Deploying". I started couple of times times service on 3 servers and I executed "stsadm.exe -o execadmsvcjobs" and also reset IIS. But it is showing Deploying.

Name: alerts.wsp
    Type: Core Solution
    Contains Web Application Resource: No
    Contains Global Assembly: Yes
    Contains Code Access Security Policy: No
    Deployment Server Type: Front-end Web server
    Deployment Status: Deploying
    Deployed To: Globally deployed.
    Last Operation Result: Some of the files failed to copy during deployment of the solution.
    Last Operation Details: APPQA : The solution was successfully deployed.
    WEBQA1 : The solution was successfully deployed.
    WEBQA2 : The solution was successfully deployed.
    WEBQA2 : The solution "alerts.wsp" has already been deployed. Use the force parameter to redeploy the solution.
    WEBQA1 : The solution "alerts.wsp" has already been deployed. Use the force parameter to redeploy the solution.
    APPQA : The solution "alerts.wsp" has already been deployed. Use the force parameter to redeploy the solution.
    APPQA : The solution "alerts.wsp" has already been deployed. Use the force parameter to redeploy the solution.
    WEBQA1 : The solution "alerts.wsp" has already been deployed. Use the force parameter to redeploy the solution.
    WEBQA2 : The solution "alerts.wsp" has already been deployed. Use the force parameter to redeploy the solution.
    Last Operation Time: 4/1/2010 9:47 AM

Jamsbond
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:06 PM deployment is more often dealt with in the Programming forum (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:43 PM

All replies