After reading your post, I felt that I am not very clear about your problem. So, could you give the following details about your problem:
1. What's the version of your Excel?
2. What's the type of the add-in? Is it a workbook add-in or others?
3. What do you mean about force the ribbon part of file1 is always in front of the part from file2? Did you open two files and load all the add-ins for them?
I will do further research with your detailed information.
Bruce Song [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
- Normal workbook add-ins (xlam) loaded from the add-in manager(officeknop ==> options ==> Add-ins ==> go)
- The 2 part of the ribbon are in the 2 different files.(not everyone needs to have all the macros). So I want to have part 1 in file A.xlam always before part b in file B.xlam. A and B are not the real names ofcourse.
It is possible that there will be a 3 part in the future