none
Foreign Identifier Configuration in BCS

Question

• What is the difference between Referenced External Content Type and Association External Content Type? I am not able to get value for Association field while configuring Foreign Identifier Configuration.Foreign Identifier Configuration
    Friday, July 04, 2014 11:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your question. I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks,
    Linda Li
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Linda Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 07, 2014 10:58 AM
  • Hi,

Here is an article about how to add association between external content type, it may help you.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/ff394528(v=office.14).aspx  , if the article didn't slove your problem, please let me know.

Paul Shui
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer?on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer?if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 9:54 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going? If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Paul Shui
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer?on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer?if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Friday, July 11, 2014 9:41 AM