none
SharePoint web site not showing images , core v4 master page

Question

• I have copied template folder from my authoring to production server which is in USA because of custom images. I restored my site collection. images , v4 master page in site actions -> Site setting not showing , site is host header and resolving using domain name. I created a simple web application without host header and restore same site collection which is showing perfectly when I assign ip then same problem ?Please suggest

Friday, July 04, 2014 7:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your post, my understanding is that SharePoint web site did not showing images and core v4 master page.

Per my knowleadge, in site actions -> Site setting, there are no “images” and “core v4 master page” sections.

It will be better if you can descript the issue more detail.

Thanks,

Linda Li                

Forum Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Linda Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 07, 2014 2:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your post, my understanding is that SharePoint web site did not showing images and core v4 master page.

Per my knowleadge, in site actions -> Site setting, there are no “images” and “core v4 master page” sections.

It will be better if you can descript the issue more detail.

Thanks,

Linda Li                

Forum Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Linda Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 07, 2014 2:55 AM
  • Right-click on the image's red 'X' and take a look at the URL, or just use the browser's View Source feature. It should be a relative URL, but sounds like it is as absolute URL.

Mike Smith TechTrainingNotes.blogspot.com

Monday, July 07, 2014 3:06 AM