none
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit der Änderung von pessimistische Sperren einer Anlagen oder mehrwertiger Felder?

Question

• Gibt es eine Möglichkeit der Änderung von pessimistischen Sperren einer Anlagen oder mehrwertiger Felder?

Zurzeit Arbeite ich an einer Datenbank auf Access 2010 Basis, in der unterschiedliche Anlagefelder in einem Formular dargestellt werden. Es handelt sich um eine Multiuser Datenbank mit Fron- und Backend.

Sobald zwei User ein Anlagenfeld bearbeiten wollen (unterschiedliche Datensätze) und diese Anschließend speichern, erscheint der Fehler, dass die Anlage nicht gespeichert werden kann.

Ich gehe davon aus, dass es etwas mit der pessimistischen Sperre der Anlagenfelder zu tun hat. Ein User Sperrt die Tabelle mit dem Anlagenfeld und der andere kann nicht speichern.

Trifft meine Vermutung zu? Wenn ja, wie kann man Abhilfe schaffen?

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:59 PM

Answers

• Maybe here?

Chris Ward

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:12 PM
  • Realistically, Access has limited multi-user reliability.  However, with Access 2010 -- if you have the back end on a SharePoint server -- then it can behave more like a server based system like sql server.  The sharepoint server increases the robustness of the Access (2010) DB.  If you don't have sharepoint -- I would limit the user interactions to just text and numbers.

When you say an attachment field -- do you mean like an ole object field?  If yes, then I would remove the ole field and manipulate your attachments with VBA.  If these are files -- you can move them, copy, edit, read, write to with VBA and keep them external to your backend DB.  I would do that even if it was a sql server DB.

Rich P

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 7:00 PM

All replies

• Translation:

Is there an option to change pessimistic locking on a facilities or multivalued fields?  Currently, I am working on a database to access 2010 base, are represented in the different plant fields on a form. It is a multi-user database with Frontend and backend.  When two users want to edit an attachment field (different records) and then save, the error that the system cannot be saved.  I'm assuming that it has to do something with the pessimistic lock of the attachment fields. A user locks the table with the attachment field, and the other can not save.  My guess is true? If so, how can you remedy?

Chris Ward

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:07 PM
  • Maybe here?

Chris Ward

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:12 PM
  • Realistically, Access has limited multi-user reliability.  However, with Access 2010 -- if you have the back end on a SharePoint server -- then it can behave more like a server based system like sql server.  The sharepoint server increases the robustness of the Access (2010) DB.  If you don't have sharepoint -- I would limit the user interactions to just text and numbers.

When you say an attachment field -- do you mean like an ole object field?  If yes, then I would remove the ole field and manipulate your attachments with VBA.  If these are files -- you can move them, copy, edit, read, write to with VBA and keep them external to your backend DB.  I would do that even if it was a sql server DB.

Rich P

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 7:00 PM
  • @ Chris: Thanks for the translation work.

@ Thorben: Welcome. 

The current forum supports English only. Please post a thread in the forum in English next time. Thanks for your understanding. ^_^

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:41 AM