none
Call center development

Question

• hey folks, 

I have only recently started working on Lync client development, and managed to created basic solutions like pushing data into SharePoint, creating Pop-ups etc. 

Now I have been asked to create a "call center" sort of solution and don't know where to start.   (we are a non for profit organization so we can't afford buying a third party solution)  

This solution is divided in two main parts:  

call center like experience for the person calling - be prompt to hit a key to be directed to the right place,  put a call on a queue until the call is taken by a team member,  listen to some information before the call is taken etc.

There other bit would be the managing all the information that a call generate, in other words, the stats. Who called, what for, was the issue resolved or not etc..

The second part even though I haven't done it, I'm not to worry about, given that I have already integrated Lync with SharePoint, so I could potentially use SP to store and mange the information and stats.  However the call center "behavior" is something I have no idea how to do and I (and my organization!) would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction so I can get started ASAP.

Ta

Pilsen

• Edited by pilsen86 Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:11 AM
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:11 AM

Answers

All replies