OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

login not always working correct

질문

• hi all,

web messenger is driving me crazy, i don't know if its me or ......

i want a reliable web messenger but one time it goes ok next time i log in no user image is shown, or it is shown but my contacts wont show up.

a nother thing is driving me insane, when everything in my code is working good i make a backup on a different hard drive so when i make a mistake i can fall back on it,but all of a certain my backup file is not the file that i backed up or it is not working the way it did anymore.

i get so tired of this and sometimes it makes me want to quit programming.

can i put my source code in a attachment here?

grt robert

p.s. i want a login on my webpage that does work everytime i log in failure is not an option on my page so any help would be nice.

aa
    2011년 10월 3일 월요일 오후 1:55
OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.