OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

Making a usertile default through messenger themepack.

質問

• Hi,

I am creating a messenger themepack which only have some emoticons 1 background image, one scene and 3 usertile. I used scene:default="true" and it worked to make my scene default on the messenger, but same thing like usertile:default="true" for anyone of the usertile out of three doesnt work. Images are added in the list but not made default. Here is my xml node

<item xmlns:usertile="http://messenger.msn.com/usertile/1.0" contentid="40d" usertile:version="1.0" contenttype="M" type="usertile" mimetype="image/jpg" file="User-Tile_09.jpg" usertile:displayname=" " usertile:default="false" />
      <item xmlns:usertile="http://messenger.msn.com/usertile/1.0" contentid="41d" usertile:version="1.0" contenttype="M" type="usertile" mimetype="image/jpg" file="User-Tile_10.jpg" usertile:displayname=" " usertile:default="true" />

Tell you that i am not using any kind of dynamic display pictures or Winks or anything that requires stamping. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Nikhil.

2011年10月5日 11:55

すべての返信

• Hi,

The above thing is working for me in case of messenger version 2009(14) but still not in WLE messenger 2011.

Can anybody help, is the pattern of content xml being changed or it is something else. Is there a way to contact WLE support team.

Thanks,

Nikhil.

2011年10月13日 4:22
OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.