OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

Please Remove Us From Your Blocked IP Blacklist

Question

• Hi social.msdn.microsoft.com from george@winelistaustralia.com. My IP address has been blacklisted by hotmail. I am the only person who has access to this server, the sole administrator except for our webhost administrators which are Hostgator. We are very busy with order confirmations to paying customers as well as newsletters to unsolicited subscribers. We have an opt-out URL link in every correspondence that's launched from our server. My IP address and domain names are often spoofed by spammers but I can guarantee that there are no outside parties exploiting any scripts or using our server to send spam. We are facing ongoing disruptions to a well established wine and liquor business as well as several other reputable enterprises. Please remove us from your blocked IP blacklist, thank you

I have pasted the contents of a bounced message below. I have xxxxx-ed out confidential references

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxx@hotmail.com
        SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<xxxxxx@ex99.ex99elle.biz> SIZE=4696:
        host mx3.hotmail.com [65.55.37.104]: 550 SC-001 Unfortunately, messages from 74.54.139.50 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <xxxxxxx@ex99.ex99elle.biz>
    Received: from stryker1 by ex99.ex99elle.biz with local (Exim 4.69)
    (envelope-from <xxxxxxxx@ex99.ex99elle.biz>)
    id 1PxZh2-00016w-P5
    for xxxxxx@hotmail.com; Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:49:52 -0600
    To: xxxxxx@hotmail.com
    Subject: Order Confirmation
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Message-ID: <0310sMFs47851>
    Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:49:52 -0600

Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:56 AM

All replies

• We also facing a same problem. Please unblock us from your blacklist database as we already put a firewall and a spam filtering hardware to overcome this problem. You can contact me at mohdfaizal@recsam.edu.my. Below is the counceback error if i send to any hotmail address

jalakjantan@hotmail.com
    mx1.hotmail.com #<mx1.hotmail.com #5.0.0 smtp; 550 SC-001 Unfortunately, messages from 58.26.157.105 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.> #SMTP#

Monday, May 02, 2011 11:59 PM
OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.