OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

window live mail

Question

• couple of days a go i installed window live which come with window live mail, window live photo.... window live one care ..... and try to setup my hotmail account so that i can click and download my mail in the window live mail...  (like outlook express..) but i have not being able to  get mail in the window live mail.   the process as i understand i need to enter my hotmail address and password accepting save password. and click next, next and deal done.  after that i get message " Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (titoshauri) account. Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. Please try again later.

Server Error: 0x80048820
    Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820

anyone had similar problem like this.  I will appreciate for  any help.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:07 AM

All replies

• I had this similar problem and I ran the following commands... click on start and then run and then copy and paste the following....

regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll slbcsp.dll sccbase.dll initpki.dll

Hit ok and the wait for the 4 windows to pop up stating succeeded and it should work....It worked for me....

After running all the commands make sure you close windows live mail and then open it again.....

Hope this helps.....

seme1nite
    Monday, February 23, 2009 6:40 AM
  • This didn't work for me. Apparently there is no file with the name gpkcsp.dll on my system (Windows 7 64 bit Professional). As live mail was working 24 hours ago something else must have happened to cause this problem.

I am still waiting to see a sensible suggestion to resolve this problem which is reported frequently on the net with, as yet, no practical resolutions offered!

Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:01 AM
OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.